Various accessories are available to protect and enhance the Kemper Profiler
Cases and Bags
Transporting your valuable Kemper a protective case or bag would be advisable. Several options are available. For Kemper size specification see Dimensions.
- Original Kemper Road Case Pro
Features 7mm birch veneer, leather strap and engraved Kemper logo.
- Thon Amp Case Kemper Profiling Amp
7mm birch plywood, 10 mm foam padding, 5.4 kg (without Kemper)
- Microphone Case, e.g. SKB i Series waterproof hardshell mic case, model: 3I-2011-MC16 
- Original Kemper Protection Bag (by Namba Gear)
Features stylish embroidered Kemper logo.
- Gator Bass Drum Pedal Bag GP66
soft padding with little impact protection, loose fit providing room for additional padding or accessories, .
- Generic fishing bag, usually available in (Kemper) green
- Camera bag 
- Laptop backpack
Kemper in the backpack leaves hands free for guitar and powered speaker.
- e.g. Deuter Giga backpack
- Stanley Rigid Tool Bag 16" 
Fits into standard 19 inch 3 RU rack or case.
USB Memory Sticks
Any empty USB memory stick could be used to transfer files from your Computer to the Kemper Profiler and vice versa. When you connect a USB stick for the first time, the Kemper Profiler will format it to ensure maximum reliability.
A low profile USB stick minimises the risk of breaking it while transporting the Kemper with the stick inserted.
To switch rigs or effects and control volume, wah and other parameters remotely various switches and pedals can be connected to the Kemper.
Two 1/4 inch TRS 'stereo' connectors are available to connect single or dual switches. They are located on the back labelled "SWITCH/PEDAL". Most traditional amp foot switches can't be used because they are latching switches. Momentary switches are required instead. Configuration of the switches is done in the System menu - page 4.
- A popular switch is the BOSS FS-6 Dual Foot Switch.
- For DIY solutions see wiring diagram. Mind the position of the switches and wire them correctly for right switch 'UP' function.
Alternatively the "SWITCH/PEDAL" connectors could be used for one or two expression pedals.
The Kemper features standard MIDI connectors to plug in MIDI foot switches. Functionality depends largely on the configuration of the switches. See Profiler MIDI page for Kemper MIDI commands. A selection of MIDI controllers and how they operate with the Kemper Profiler can be found on the page Using Specific MIDI Controllers
There are several wireless MIDI systems on the market, most of them are quite expensive, but there are also a few models that offer a good value for money.
- pandaMidi midiBeam converts almost any MIDI footswitch to a wireless controller. By using two pairs of the midiBeam it's possible to set up a bi-directional communication .
Several attempts have been made to change the look of the Kemper. Here are a few examples:
- Magnetic front covers to change the design of your Kemper.
- Genuine leather skins in various colours and designs are available from Pimp My Kemper.
- Case paint job and aluminium knobs old root-wood radio style.